Tough, yet flexible adhesive
Patents have been granted in most developed countries
Outstanding adhesive properties
Flexibility makes it a unique bonding and shock resistant repair system
Cures to a tough, hard but flexible rubber
SOME SUGGESTED USES:
1. Repair leather belts.
2. Repair shoe soles.
3. Patch castor wheel treads.
4. Make your own book binding.
5. Cast your own gaskets.
6. Repair ornaments rigid and non-rigid.
7. Mount or stick articles which tend to vibrate loose.
8. Use as a vibration mounting.
9. Repair leaks (see tips).
10. Use as a gland packing.
11. For extra strong repairs soak into a bandage
and wrap around broken joint.
12. Stop ornaments and telephones from sliding
around by applying to base.
13. Cast your own flexible drives or friction drives.