ReRACK is ideal for touching up rusted and damaged dishwasher racks and eliminating the transfer of rust onto dishes.
ReRACK is a flexible, specialty rubber coating that exhibits excellent adhesion to dishwasher and other vinyl-coated racks.
- Heat and water resistant
- Does not peel or pop off during high water pressure washes
- Bonds to most pre-coated vinyl wire racks including: shower caddies, wire closet and shoe organizers, and draining racks.
How To Use:
- Remove loose rust from repair area.
- Clean repair area with rubbing alcohol and let dry.
- Shake bottle well before using.
- Apply ReRACK to repair area, overlapping the existing finish.
- For best results, apply multiple coats and let dry 30 minutes between coats.
- Allow overnight drying before use.
White is available in 1 oz. brush-in-cap carded.