Pratley Quickset Glue is an high strength adhesive which sets quickly and adheres to most rigid
materials like jewellery, ceramics, stone, concrete, glass, fibre glass and metals.
Exceptional adhesive strength.
Bonds well to most rigid materials.
Can be filed, sawn, machined and sanded.
Will accept paint.
Resists most chemicals, oil and petrol.
Good shelf life.
TIME TO SET: (at 23 °C)(Temperature & quantity dependant)
Will begin to gel in 4½ minutes.
Will set in about 14 minutes.
Should be applied within 3 minutes of mixing.
Will reach about 75% strength in 30 minutes
Full tensile strength in 24 hours.
- Very versatile adhesive which every family will find useful in the home
- Can be used in applications where the adhesive should not be visible e.g. on ornamanents
- Different from White Glue and is not thixotropic
- Adheres to most rigid materials
SOME SUGGESTED USES:
1. Re-fix costume jewellery.
2. Repair china and glass ornaments.
3. Repair or join metal instead of light welding or brazing.
4. Mend electric plugs and insulators.
5. Repair chipped wash hand basins.
6. Replace handles on kitchen utensils.
7. Repair tennis rackets.
8. Repair broken china plates.
9. Repair motor car distributor.