1. With the wrappings intact, cut equal pieces from
each stick. Use a very sharp knife (Fig. 1).
2. Remove wrappings and roll the pieces together
into a sausage (Fig. 2).
3. Roll sausage into a ball.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until an even colour is
achieved with no streaks (Fig. 3).
5. Wash stickiness from hands.
6. Forcefully wipe and knead the mixed Pratley
Putty firmly onto the application surfaces, thereby
thoroughly wetting them with resin. This
ensures a good bond.
7. Apply the putty working it firmly (kneading) into
place. Build up with further layers as necessary.
8. Remove all excess putty and wipe off
surrounding surfaces with a damp cloth.
9. Pratley Putty may be made to set smooth by
stroking gently with wet fingers