Instant Gutter Seal “Works on wet and oily surfaces”
- For sealing aluminium, galvanized and vinyl-clad gutters, end caps, and downspouts
- Excellent adhesion to most building surfaces even when wet or oily
- Superior ultraviolet resistant
- Semi-self levelling
- Cleans up easily
- Asphalt compatible
- Aluminium grey colour is paintable
- VOC compliant with CARB and SCAQMDF/1168 regulations effective January 1, 2003
- 5 Oz. Tube New VOC compliant gutter seal.
An excellent choice for quick and permanent sealing on gutter leaks and narrow gutter seams (1/4” W. x 1/4” D. or smaller). It is a single component, elastomeric, semi self levelling, high performance tripolymer sealant designed to prevent the passage of air and moisture through small joints or seams. Provides excellent adhesion to most building surfaces, even when wet or oily. Offers superior UV resistance and is paintable when cured. Cleans up easily. Use on aluminium, galvanized and vinyl clad gutters, end caps, and dowspouts. May also use on lap joints, storm windows, metal awnings, vents, flashing, side corner joints, and thresholds when a small joint sealant is required. It is asphalt compatible. Covers approximately 12 linear ft. per 5 oz. tube or 24 linear ft. per 10 oz. cartridge. Clean up tools with lacquer thinner or Xylol. Colour: Grey.