3 Products to View Below
1 Polyethylene and Polypropylene Adhesive Glue
3M Scotch-Weld™ High Performance Industrial Plastic Adhesive 4693H
Colour -Clear Size -5 0z Tube
This adhesive is unique in its ability to bond hard-to-hold materials like polypropylene, polyethylene, and high-impact polystyrene.
3M Scotch-Weld High Performance Industrial Plastic Adhesive 4693H is a clear, elastomeric adhesive with exceptional adhesion to metal and plastic. It has immediate bond strength as well as long tack range and contact bond properties. Exhibits outstanding bond strength to metals and many plastics. Good resistance to water and aging.
• 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ High Performance Industrial Plastic Adhesive 4693: low viscosity grade for spray or brush application.
• 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ High Performance Industrial Plastic Adhesive 4693H: high viscosity grade in collapsible tubes for flow applications.
• Clear, elastomeric adhesives with high immediate bond strength, long tack range and contact bond properties.
• Exhibit outstanding bond strength to many metals and many plastics such as ABS, glass filled polyester, polypropylene, linear polyethylene and hi-impact styrene.
• Dries to a tough, flexible and transparent film with good resistance to water and aging.
Note: Not recommended for use on plasticized vinyl. Use on plasticized vinyl may result in poor adhesion or bonds that deteriorate over time.
Non-Porous Surface: Brush, spray or flow an even coat of adhesive to both surfaces. To achieve a satisfactory bond, adhesive must be force dried @ 180°F (82°C). Bond with firm pressure while warm.
Drying Time: Drying time depends on temperature, humidity, air movement and porosity of the materials bonded. When brushing, wait a minimum of 10 minutes.
Bonds can be made up to 60 minutes. Sprayed bonds may be made almost immediately and up to 60 minutes.
Heat Reactivation: Adhesive may be heat reactivated by raising the glue linetemperature to 180°F (82°C).
Cleanup: Excess adhesive may be removed with a solvent such as 3M™
2 Mr. Sticky's Poly-Bonder Glue 30g - For Polyethylene, Polypropylene Plastics
POLY-BONDER: Versatile, Tough, Memory. Bond Plastics such as: Polyethylene: (HDPE or LDPE - Tanks, Mouldings, Pipe, Water Toys), PolyPropylene: (Water Toys, Water Clothing, Pipes), PVC: (Pipe, Water Toys, Mouldings, Sinks, Tubs, Chairs, Umbrellas) ABS: (plumbing, drains) UHMW: (Trailer Slides) Vinyl (Upholstery, Tarps) Paintable, Sandable.
Currently available in a 30 gram manual dual syringe system that dispenses an equal amount of the product that then can be mixed for use.
COLOUR WHITE: Working time is 15-30 minutes, handling time 1-2 hours and cure time 24 hours.
- Versatile...Bonds PE, HDPE, Starboard, PVC, ABS, Rubber, Glass, and more
- Tough...resilient grip
- Mr. Sticky's® PolyBonder is a flexible, toughened, non-corrosive, structural adhesive specially designed for various applications and substrates, including bonding of Polyethylene, Polyproplyene, ABS, PVC, ceramics and cement.
- Formulated for superior exterior performance, gap filling, impact and fatigue resistance.
- It's toughness, imparted by flexibility, causes the energy required to break a bond to be significantly higher than brittle epoxies. Lap Shear Psi, plus high break-energy Psi afford bonds strength/resiliency. *Bond results to Polyethylene and Polypropylene after executing AAI?s flame-treating instructions.
- Working time: 15-30 min. Handling time: 1-2 hours
- Fully Cured: 24 hours - Cold temperatures slow cure time by a factor of two for each 15°F in drop, Warm temperatures speed cure time by a factor of two for each 15°F in drop, So, at 85°F the adhesive is twice as fast, at 100°F, 4 times as fast.
- Simply cut the tips, dispense the adhesive's two parts by depressing the plunger, mix manually, apply to your project, fit cap after use.
- 30 grams
3 PLASTEX 3000 Adhesive - Polyethylene, Polypropylene and Polyolefin Adhesive
£29.99 35ML TUBE NATURAL WITH CAULKING GUN ADAPTER & 2 MIXING NOZZLES
PLASTEX 3000 Adhesive bonds soft plastic, most polyethylene, polypropylene, HDPE, UHMW and polyolefin materials without heat or special surface treatments. PLASTEX 3000 can also bond dissimilar materials including metals, plastic to metals, wood, glass or any structural repairs that require high strength. PLASTEX 3000 is also compatible with other PLASTEX products. PLASTEX 3000 is great for flexible ATV or dirt bike fuel tanks, fenders or any other flexible materials that until now have been impossible to repair. PLASTEX 3000 is available in 35ml tubes and two colours natural (cream colour) and black.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Place PLASTEX 3000 cartridge into the PLASTEX applicator gun or caulking gun adapter. Remove cap. Disperse small amount to insure complete mixing. Use only 10:1 PLASTEX mixing tips. If mixing without auto mixing tips be sure to thoroughly mix both parts together for at least 30 seconds. Apply adhesive to clean surfaces within the 3 minute work life. Secure parts with adhesive tape or clamps for 1-2 hours. Allow 12 to 14 hours for full cure at 70f (22c).
For a smooth finish place packaging tape over product